Monday, June 8, 2009
I have returned
Well, it's been a couple months since I last posted. I've been incredibly busy! It seems like the older I get, the less time I have to get things done! The last couple of months have been terrific! I have gotten together with my brothers and some very good friends a couple of times out in Dolgeville. I have completed another year of my life (I'm 23 now). I have graduated from college cum laude (and I was able to get enough tickets for my family, grandparents, and Stephanie to come!) I just got back this weekend from a refreshing vacation to Tennessee with my family. Now I need to focus on studying for the CPA exam and continuing to search for a job. The job search has been a matter of prayer for some time, but one thing it has taught me is learning not to worry about the things I can't control, but to just focus on doing my very best with what I can control. I'll just have to keep praying and looking into various opportunities. Thanks to all of you for your prayers regarding college and this job issue. I am so thankful for all that God has brought me through this year and for the support of all my friends and family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I wouldn't have missed the graduation for anything!! The job search has taught me also not to worry about the things I can't control. I'm so thankful God is in control of these things, and that He gives us faith to trust in Him. You are ever in my prayers.
ReplyDelete~Stephanie~